- (Open) Village Shop Support Grant
The Village Shop Grant scheme offers grants of up to £3,000 to enhance Post Offices and village shops selling essential fresh produce and to develop new shops and services including community shops.
- (Open) Post Office Network Transformation Community Branch Fund
Post Office grants are available for 100% of the costs of works to improve post offices including any ancillary shop or café areas (where no other suitable retailer within half a mile). Free retail advice is also available.
- (Open) SHIRE Community Grant
The SHIRE Community Grant programme will enable voluntary and community sector organisations (including social enterprises and Town/Parish Councils) to deliver community-based projects, services and activities which directly benefit the most vulnerable people in Leicestershire.
We are particularly interested in funding new and innovative projects that will:
• support the most vulnerable individuals and communities in Leicestershire
• provide early intervention and prevention based solutions
• complement existing services already being delivered
- (Open) SHIRE Climate Change Grant
A grant which can contribute towards a variety of projects as long as they help to improve energy efficiency and reduce the potential impacts of climate change.
- (Open) Stepping Stones
A project working with Parishes surrounding Leicester, aiming to improve green space and making high quality green infrastructure available to all.
- (Open) North Warwickshire and Hinckley & Bosworth LEADER
- (open) East Leicestershire LEADER
LEADER is a European funding stream aiming to help the rural economy by helping small businesses and community groups to grow and provide services.